23 August 2012

Yap Chin Hoe

YAp Chin Hoe - born 1970 in Klang,Selangor.
Artist Statement :
" In the silent of the night, my mind seems to be most conscious and i was able to achieve a state of clarity that stimulates my creativity. Whenever i close my eyes, i can see my vision propelled quickly into a clear picture. I create and compose marvelously in the dark, it is therefore naturally for me to set the background of holding color of my painting in dark shades. I use porcelain in my drawing, which i love, as the main subject matter. However, i like bring my paintings to life with company of batik and other fabric, delicate flowers and plants, the occasional visiting dragonflies and little birds. I paint this series of work in realistic style; spontaneously my dairy life experience is revealed in my artworks. "

No comments:

Post a Comment