30 July 2012

Ting Cho Chien - Water Color on Paper

Statement from Artist :-
" I travel extensively throughout South East Asia with a focus on rural areas. I have gained tremendous insight into the culture and lifestyles of there people.
In my paintings, i express my feelings of what i have seen and experienced.
I use watercolor in all my works as it is versatile and mobile medium. I like to paint rural people in their immediate surrounding, expressing their inspiration and hope for life."
Ting Cho chien, born in Miri, Sarawak 1970 .
Silent Morning 39 - song, Watercolor on Paper, 152X60cm
Life is BEautiful No 41, Watercolor on Paper, 39X56 cm
Silent Morning 38, Watercolor on Paper, 60X76cm --- SOLD ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

This painting by Prof. Awang Damit is available in our gallery, anyone interested pls call or whatsapp Lanie 014 2427760

Artist : Prof. Awang Damit Title : Payarama "Arca Semudra....Jingga" 2012 Medium : Mixed Media on Canvas Size : 170x170 cm